Out of respect to her clients, Marian does not answer her phone during sessions. However, whether you reach out by phone or email, Marian tries to respond promptly. She will answer any questions you may have, and either schedule an appointment or help refer you to another resource if needed.
Office hours are 9 am - 5 pm
Monday through Thursday
Some appointments may be available for Telementalhealth video sessions. To see if you are eligible, please discuss with Marian. These appointments will be held during regular office hours.
Marian Faller is extremely conscientious about confidentiality, especially considering the small town atmosphere of southern Rhode Island. Records are kept on a HIPAA-compliant Electronic Health Record System which is inaccessible to any others. Hard copies of paperwork are shredded and destroyed after being uploaded.
If Marian is unable to meet with you for any reason, she is often able to provide names and information for other area professionals.
First appointments are scheduled during regular office hours. If admitted to Cornerstone Counseling, appointments are scheduled weekly or as needed.
Although Cornerstone Counseling is a home office, every effort is made to maintain clear boundaries between the office and the private residence.
- After scheduling your first appointment, you will be directed to download some initial paperwork to complete, sign, and bring to your first appointment.
- Appointments are held in a professional, comfortable office setting. During sessions, Marian is not seated behind a desk, but is seated nearby to aid conversation.
- At the appointment, Marian will introduce herself, and answer any additional questions you may have regarding the office, paperwork, and treatment.
- You will have an opportunity to share your concerns and your reason for seeking treatment.
- If it appears that treatment would be beneficial, regular appointments will be scheduled.
- After a few sessions, a Treatment Plan will be completed together that identifies primary goals for treatment. This Plan will help to guide treatment, as well as identify when treatment is nearing its close.